Spectral monitoring systems with geolocation capabilities.
The systems monitors radio broadcasts in the 20 MHz - 6 GHz frequency range.
The systems consist of 5 (five) receivers and 2 (two) control centers.
Each receiver, of any system, fulfills the following functions:
- • spectral monitoring function
- • geolocation function
- • spectral analysis function
- • signal vector analysis function
- • audio receiver function
- • KeySight Technologies N6841A RF Sensor
- • KeySight Technologies N6841a-64501
- • KeySight Technologies N6850A Broadband Omnidirectional Antenna
- • KeySight Technologies N9355/6 Power Limiters
- • Mini Circuits atenuators and termination
- • racks
- • workstations
- • software
- KeySight Technologies N6820ES Signal Surveyor 4D
- KeySight Technologies 89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software
- KeySight Technologies N6854A RF Geolocation Server Software
- KeySight Technologies N6829BS Snapshot Radio Software